Harborview Luxury Guest Rooms
click image center to view enlarged, uncropped versions
Overlooking the Western Point, The York River, and the Atlantic Ocean
These rooms are differentiated from the Harborview Deluxe Guest Rooms by their size. They feature a larger footprint with seating area (some with pull-out sofas).
These rooms are best suited for adults. An electronic wall-mounted "fire feature" provides a warm ambiance as well as supplemental heat. Most of the Harborview Luxury Guest Rooms are furnished with king-sized beds. There are, however, three of our Harborview Luxury Guest Rooms furnished with two double beds.
The ground floor units have a walk-out terrace. The second floor units feature a semi-covered balcony, other than Rooms 215 and 229 which offer a Juliet Balcony (no outdoor seating).
You may review our second and third floor Floor Plans to see where these guest rooms are situated (Harborview Section, Room Nos. 115-129, 215 and 229).
~ Harborview Luxury King & Double Rates Range ~
|Available Year-Round||$236 to $768*|
*This range reflects one adult on B&B plan, off season, to two adults on premium Spa Rejuvenation, high season. Please use the booking widget to check specific package and date combinations or visit the individual packages pages. All rates are subject to Maine Meals and Lodging Tax, housekeeping charges and service charges.
- Walk-out terrace with lounge chairs. (ground floor)
- Juliet Balcony with comfortable indoor seating. Separate standing balcony. (second floor)
- Enclosed Balcony with table and chairs. (third floor)
- Electronic "fireplace" feature/supplemental heat on wall opposite bed
- Private Bathroom with tub/shower
- Guest Safe
- Coffee Maker
- Small Refrigerator
- Terry Robes
- Sitting Area
Bed Configurations Available:
- One King-sized Bed or two Double Beds
- Pack 'n Play and/or cot may be added as an option
- Docking Station
- Wall-mounted Cable/Satellite TV
- Please see notes under Amenities (varies by floor).
- Harbor View
- The York River
- Atlantic Ocean may be visible from deck.
- Pleasure craft and lobster boats may pass on River.
- WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Most well-suited for singles and couples. Only one room in this category with two double beds.
- Smoking not allowed
These Harborview Luxury King and Double guest rooms are luxuriously appointed and offer the feeling of a fireplace. The view is of The York River and you will likely see lobster, fishing and pleasure craft passing by in the channel. In addition, the coastline is rocky, so there is a soothing surf sound.