Miles from the Office, Without Interruptions, Only the Soothing Sound of the Ocean Meeting the Shore . . .
At Stage Neck Inn, you'll find the perfect retreat from hectic schedules and office interruptions. Whether your corporate group includes 5 or 100, you'll receive delicious menus and exceptional service in our resort with business conference center. Our full-time Sales Manager, Ruth Alibrandi, will work with you to ensure every detail is considered in advance, so your agenda runs smoothly and productively.
Our waterfront resort is located in southern Maine, just about 45 minutes south of Portland, Maine, one hour north of Boston, Massachusetts, and just minutes from downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Why stay downtown when you can enjoy incredible ocean views just minutes away!
Some reasons to consider holding your off-site meeting at Stage Neck Inn:
- Conference Center with incredible ocean and beach views.
- Modern meeting space and amenities, including high-speed connectivity options.
- Relaxing atmosphere and attentive staff.
- Guest rooms with WiFi and data ports, voice mail, terry robes, down comforters, fine linens and toiletries, private bathrooms and more.
- Superb Cuisine (menus listed at left) to suit your preferences, agenda and budget.
Consider holding your business meetings in southern Maine. It's a great alternative to meetings in Boston or meetings in New Hampshire. Escape the Ordinary ...
It's Easy to Get Down to Business at Stage Neck Inn
For more information, please call Ruth Alibrandi, Director of Sales, at 800-552-4183, extension 410.
You may also contact Ruth by email Ruth AT StageNeck DOT com.
You may submit a digital "Request for Proposal" (RFP) here.