Meetings in Southern Maine at Stage Neck Inn
Miles from the Office, Without Interruptions, Only the Soothing Sound of the Ocean Meeting the Shore . . .
At Stage Neck Inn, you'll find the perfect retreat from hectic schedules and office interruptions. Whether your corporate group includes 5 or 100, you'll receive delicious menus and exceptional service in our resort with business conference center. Our full-time Sales Manager, Ruth Alibrandi, will work with you to ensure every detail is considered in advance, so your agenda runs smoothly and productively.
Our waterfront resort is located in southern Maine, just about 45 minutes south of Portland, Maine, one hour north of Boston, Massachusetts, and just minutes from downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Why stay downtown when you can enjoy incredible ocean views just minutes away!
Some reasons to consider holding your off-site meeting at Stage Neck Inn:
- Conference Center with incredible ocean and beach views.
- Modern meeting space and amenities, including complimentary WiFi connectivity.
- Relaxing atmosphere and attentive staff.
- Guest rooms with WiFi and charging stations, voice mail, terry robes, down comforters, fine linens and toiletries, private bathrooms and more.
- Superb Cuisine (menus listed at left) to suit your preferences, agenda and budget.
- Shearwater restaurant with a spectacular under-lit granite bar
- AAA Four-Diamond Accommodations and Use of Resort Facilities
- Year-Round Fitness Center, Co-ed Sauna, Indoor Pool with Hot Tub
- In-Season Outdoor Pool, Clay Tennis Courts, adjacent Harbor Beach
- Local Par 3, 9- and 18-Hole Golf Courses
- Full Menu of Treatments Offered at The Spa at Stage Neck
- Our meeting rooms are wheelchair accessible.
Consider holding your business meetings in southern Maine. Stage Neck Inn is situated in York Harbor, Maine, which is just about an hour south of Portland, Maine, and an hour North of Boston, Massachusetts. It's a great alternative to meetings in Boston or meetings in New Hampshire. Escape the Ordinary ...