Upper Beach King or Double Guest Rooms
Overlooking the Front Entry, Gardens and Beach
We have some rooms in this category that are adjoining. These rooms are best suited for couples, but may be rented to families with younger children. They are located on our second and third floors, and feature a semi-enclosed balcony.
You may review our second and third floor Floor Plans to see where these guest rooms are situated (even numbered Rooms from 216-230 and 316-330).
~ Upper Beach King or Double Rates Range ~
|Available Year-Round||$206 to $652*|
*This range reflects one adult on B&B plan, off season, to two adults on premium Spa Rejuvenation, high season. Please use the booking widget to check specific package and date combinations or visit the individual packages pages. All rates are subject to Maine Meals and Lodging Tax, housekeeping charges and service charges.
- Semi-enclosed Balcony with table and chairs
- Bureau area with granite top for personal items
- Private Bathroom with tub/shower
- Guest Safe
- Small Refrigerator
- Terry Robes
- Sitting Area
Bed Configurations Available:
- One King-sized Bed
- Two Double Beds
- Pack 'n Play and/or cot may be added as an option
- Docking Station
- Wall-mounted Cable/Satellite TV
- Lounge chairs
- Seasonal Perennial Gardens, parking lot and Inn entrance
- York Harbor Beach and Ocean
- Stately seaside summer "cottages" of York Harbor
- York Harbor (from decks)
- WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Kid friendly
- Smoking not allowed
These Upper Beach King and Double Guest Rooms overlook the parking area, perennial gardens and entrance to the Inn. Beyond that is the beach, ocean, outdoor pool and tennis courts. From most of the decks you can also see the harbor.