Fall $155.50 per person
January 16 to April 2, 2015
$155.50 to $172 ppdo/night (single, $262 to $295)*
April 3 through May 21
$174.50 to $188.50 ppdo/night (single, $300-$328)*
May 22 to October 11
This package is not available in the Summer
October 12 to December 29
$155.50 to $172 ppdo/night (single, $262-$295)*
Stage Neck Inn will be partnering with Kittery Outlet Association to provide your special shopping experience. What a great way to explore the coast of Maine and what a treat for the shopper in everyone! You'll be amazed at the varied offerings and bargains you will find at the many designer outlet stores offered at the nearby Kittery Outlet Malls in Kittery, Maine (less than 10 minutes from the Inn).
A stay on the coast of Maine could be the perfect change to get reacquainted while exploring the area’s fine shopping. Your package will include all of the features below plus a box of chocolates and bottled water in your guest room, Kittery Outlet Malls discount coupons and an area shopping directory ...
Our Kittery Outlet Shopping Getaway Package Includes:
- Kittery Outlet Malls discount coupons and an area shopping directory.
- A box of chocolates and bottled water in your guest room.
- Your deluxe oceanfront lodging and accommodations including your choice of one king or two double beds and a terrace or balcony. All rooms feature wireless Internet access, an in-room refrigerator, safe, CD/radio, VCR/DVD unit, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, and voice-mail service. Paid data port Internet access is available.
- A bountiful breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, assorted pastries, assorted fruit, assorted juice and coffee. [Room service breakfast is available, seasonally**, at an additional charge.] In July, 2014, SNI was included in USA Today's list of the top 12 B&Bs in the country, due in part to our breakfasts. You can read the complete article here.
- Gourmet four-course dinner, from appetizers to dessert, with lavish entrée selections including baked-stuffed or boiled Maine lobster. Dine in your choice of atmospheres: our elegant Harbor Porches, reminiscent of the grand hotels found in New England in the 1920's; or our casual Sandpiper Bar & Grille featuring a piano bar on the weekends. Both restaurants overlook the Atlantic Ocean. We are pleased to offer a Children's Menu to our younger guests.
- Our breathtaking oceanfront resort facilities (indoor swimming pool and hot tub, fitness room with co-ed sauna, seasonal outdoor pool and clay tennis courts, beach, and nearby 18-hole golf***) and warm, small inn atmosphere. Spa treatments*** may be arranged by advanced reservations and incur additional costs. For more information about available services, please refer to our Spa Treatments web page.
- Convenient onsite parking.
- NOTE: Kittery Outlet Association has asked us to share with you that they are having special "It's All About Me" Holiday Shopping Weekends (with special sales and promotions) the weekends of April 11-13, April 25-27 and May 2-4.
Consider a Class at nearby Stonewall Kitchen as part of your stay.
*All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. Prices vary based upon room location and are based upon one night's stay, per person double occupancy. Single occupancy rates are also provided for one night's stay. Prices DO NOT INCLUDE Maine State Meals and Lodging Taxes (currently 8%), service charges for breakfast and dinner, and maid service charges ($2 per person per day). These charges will be added to your room account. Two-nights' stay is required on weekends, except during special holiday and summer weekends when three-nights' stay may be required. We regret that we cannot offer this discount package to groups.. All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. $70 additional per person per night for 3rd and 4th guests staying in same room.
**Room service may not be available during the Winter months, please inquire.
***Extra charges apply for golf and spa services.
Not only the Inn, but also the ENTIRE PROPERTY,
is designated as a Non-Smoking area.
Sorry, no pets are allowed within the Inn.
Check-in time 3 PM. Check-out time 11 AM.