Your Romantic Getaway
to the Southern Maine Coast
October 13, 2014 through January 4, 2015
$150.50 to $167 ppdo/night (single, $261 to $294)*
January 16 to April 2, 2015
$155.50 to $172 ppdo/night (single, $262 to $295)*
April 3 through May 21
$174.50 to $188.50 ppdo/night (single, $300-$328)*
May 22 to October 11
This package is not available in the Summer
October 12 to December 29
$155.50 to $172 ppdo/night (single, $262-$295)*
This package deal represents great savings over our Bed & Breakfast Plan Rates and fine dining options purchased separately. Get away to Stage Neck Inn for a unique resort experience with an upscale twist on B&Bs typically found on the southern Maine coast!
Escape the ordinary to Stage Neck Inn on our Gourmet Getaway Package with a Romantic Twist! It's a sweet opportunity to experience one of Southern Maine's premiere resorts at exceptional savings! Leave the every-day hassles behind and come envelop yourselves in the warm of our Inn. There's no place like the ocean's edge to restore and soothe your soul!
Enjoy two night’s stay in your choice of luxury accommodations a terrace or balcony. We’ll treat you to a chilled bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates upon your arrival. This is a great package for weekend couple's getaways, honeymoons, anniversaries, special occasions.
Our Romantic Pampered Getaway Package Includes:
- A bottle of chilled champagne and box of chocolates awaiting your arrival in your choice of room.
- Your deluxe oceanfront lodging and accommodations including your choice of one king or two double beds and a terrace or balcony. All rooms feature wireless Internet access, an in-room refrigerator, safe, CD/radio, VCR/DVD unit, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, and voice-mail service. Paid data port Internet access is available.
- A bountiful breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, assorted pastries, assorted fruit, assorted juice and coffee. [Room service breakfast is available, seasonally**, at an additional charge.]
- Gourmet four-course dinner, from appetizers to dessert, with lavish entrée selections including baked-stuffed or boiled Maine lobster. Dine in your choice of atmospheres: our elegant Harbor Porches, reminiscent of the grand hotels found in New England in the 1920's; or our casual Sandpiper Bar & Grille featuring a piano bar on the weekends. Both restaurants overlook the Atlantic Ocean.
- Our breathtaking oceanfront resort facilities (indoor pool with hot tub, fitness room with co-ed sauna, seasonal outdoor pool and clay tennis courts, beach, and nearby 18-hole golf***) and warm, small inn atmosphere. Spa treatments*** may be arranged by advanced reservations and incur additional costs. For more information about available services, please refer to our Spa Treatments web page.
- Convenient onsite parking.
*All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. Prices vary based upon room location and are based upon one night's stay, per person double occupancy. Single occupancy rates are also provided for one night's stay. Prices DO NOT INCLUDE Maine State Meals and Lodging Taxes (currently 8%), service charges for breakfast and dinner, and maid service charges. Two-nights' stay is required on weekends, except during special holiday and summer weekends when three-nights' stay may be required. We regret that we cannot offer this discount package to groups.. All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. $70 additional per person per night for 3rd and 4th guests staying in same room.
**Room service may not be available during the Winter months, please inquire.
***Extra charges apply for golf and spa services.