Oceanfront Luxury & Corner Guest Rooms
Our largest rooms ... overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Fort Point, Western Point and The York River
We offer just three Oceanfront Luxury (two king and one double) and two Oceanfront Corner guest rooms. These are are largest rooms facing The Atlantic Ocean. These rooms all offer an electronic wall-mounted "fire feature" in an Amish-built wall unit. This may enhance the atmosphere of your room and provides additional ambiance and heating. The Corner rooms are situated on The York River end of the building.
The Oceanfront Luxury and Corner guest rooms offer a walk-in shower. These rooms feature a seating area (some rooms have a love seat or pull-out sofa). The ground floor units have a walk-out terrace. The second floor units offer a semi-covered balcony.
You may review our second and third floor Floor Plans to see where these guest rooms are situated (Room Nos. 203-206 and 306).
~ Oceanfront Luxury King and Double Rates Range ~
|Available Year Round||$236 to $768*|
*This range reflects one adult on B&B plan, off season, to two adults on premium Spa Rejuvenation, high season. Please use the booking widget to check specific package and date combinations or visit the individual packages pages. All rates are subject to Maine Meals and Lodging Tax, housekeeping charges and service charges.
- Built-in Wall Unit with Fire Feature ~ provides ambience and additional heat
- Walk-out terrace with lounge chairs. (ground/second floor)
- Semi-enclosed Balcony with table and chairs. (third floor)
- Private Bathroom with walk-in shower (no tub)
- Electronic "fireplace" feature/supplemental heat on wall opposite bed
- Guest Safe
- Coffee Maker
- Small Refrigerator
- Terry Robes
- Expanded Sitting Area, some with pull-out sofa
Bed Configurations Available:
- One King-sized Bed
- Two Double Beds
- Pack 'n Play and/or cot may be added as an option
- Docking Station
- Wall-mounted Cable/Satellite TV
- Please see notes under Amenities (varies by floor).
- Atlantic Ocean View
- The York River
- Pleasure craft and lobster boats may be seen entering the River
- Ocean sunrise
- WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Suited for couples or families. For those staying on the ground/second floor, note there is a railing at the edge of the lawn with a drop-off to the ocean. These room may not be suitable for families with younger children.
- Smoking not allowed
These Oceanfront Luxury guest rooms are luxuriously appointed and overlook the ocean. In this section of the hotel, the 2nd floor is actually at ground level. These guest rooms one of the largest lawn areas of the Inn, so there will be other guests utlizing the area in front of these rooms. In addition to the ocean view, you will likely see lobster, fishing and pleasure craft passing by in the channel. In addition, the coastline is rocky, so there is a soothing surf sound.