Oceanfront Luxury King and Double Bedded Guest Rooms
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Fort Point, Western Point and The York River
These rooms are well suited for couples or families, particularly the double bedded rooms. Note that some of these rooms do not have a tub, but rather a walk-in shower. These rooms feature a seating area (some rooms have a love seat or pull-out sofa). The ground floor units have a walk-out terrace. The second and third floor units offer a semi-covered balcony.
You may review our second and third floor Floor Plans to see where these guest rooms are situated (Room Nos. 201-206 and 301-306).
~ Oceanfront Luxury King and Double Rates Range ~
|Available Year Round||$236 to $768*|
*This range reflects one adult on B&B plan, off season, to two adults on premium Spa Rejuvenation, high season. Please use the booking widget to check specific package and date combinations or visit the individual packages pages. All rates are subject to Maine Meals and Lodging Tax, housekeeping charges and service charges.
- Walk-out terrace with lounge chairs. (ground floor)
- Enclosed Balcony with table and chairs. (second and third floors)
- Private Bathroom ~ some units with walk-in shower (no tub)
- Guest Safe
- Small Refrigerator
- Terry Robes
- Sitting Area
Bed Configurations Available:
- One King-sized Bed
- Two Double Beds
- Pack 'n Play and/or cot may be added as an option
- Docking Station
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Stereo System
- Please see notes under Amenities (varies by floor).
- Atlantic Ocean View
- The York River
- Pleasure craft and lobster boats may be seen entering the River
- Ocean sunrise
- WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Suited for couples or families. Note there is a railing at the edge of the lawn, but it is not suitable for younger children.
- Smoking not allowed
These Oceanfront Luxury guest rooms are luxuriously appointed and overlook the ocean. The do face one of the largest lawn areas of the Inn, so there will be other guests utlizing the area in front of these rooms. In addition to the ocean view, you will likely see lobster, fishing and pleasure craft passing by in the channel. In addition, the coastline is rocky, so there is a soothing surf sound.