The Spa Treatment
and Cancellation Policies
- We recommend that you call the Inn in advance of your arrival to schedule your appointment.
- A credit card is required to reserve and hold your appointment. As a courtesy to our other guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of 24 hours for cancellation or rescheduling of treatments.
- Fifty percent (50%) treatment price will be charged if 24 hours' cancellation or rescheduling notice is not provided. We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments.
- Please arrive at The Spa at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Late arrivals will result in shortened treatment times, and appointments will only be held for 15 minutes.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult during their treatment.
- Guests under 18 who are not receiving treatment should not be present during any other guest's spa treatments. No exceptions.
- To preserve the harmony and serenity we want to provide for our guests, services may be denied at the discretion of the Stage Neck Inn management or The Spa staff.
- All information exchanged during our spa sessions will be kept completely confidential.
- By making an appointment for these services, you agree to these terms.
All prices are subject to change and correction without notice. All pricing does not include gratuity.
For more information, please call The Spa at 207-363-3850, extension 452
or correspond by email to TheSpa AT StageNeck DOT com.