April Vacation by the Sea
April 19 through May 2
April 19 to May 2 Bed & Breakfast Package
$115 to $142.50** based upon double occupancy
(each person, ages 6+ will be $15-$25)
In addition to our Indoor Pool and beach, we will have a Family Game Room set up in the Harborview Room, overlooking the harbor and beach.
You'll be Treated To:
- Your deluxe oceanfront lodging and accommodations including two double beds and a terrace or balcony. All rooms feature wireless Internet access, an in-room refrigerator, safe, CD/radio, VCR/DVD unit, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, and voice-mail service. Paid data port Internet access is available.
- A bountiful breakfast is included with ALL of our Packages. This means you may select from scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, assorted pastries, assorted fruit, assorted juice and coffee Every day! [Room service breakfast is available, seasonally*, at an additional charge.]
- Availability of gourmet dining (included on our mid-week package; additional on our B&B package), from appetizers to dessert, with lavish entrée selections including baked-stuffed or boiled Maine lobster. Dine in your choice of atmospheres: our elegant Harbor Porches, reminiscent of the grand hotels found in New England in the 1920's; or our casual Sandpiper Bar & Grille featuring a piano bar on the weekends. Both restaurants overlook the Atlantic Ocean. We are pleased to offer a Children's Menu to our younger guests.
- Our breathtaking oceanfront resort facilities (indoor pool and hot tub, fitness room with co-ed sauna, seasonal outdoor pool and clay tennis courts, beach, and nearby 18-hole golf**) and warm, small inn atmosphere. Spa treatments** may be arranged by advanced reservations and incur additional costs. For more information about available services, please refer to our Spa Treatments web page.
- Family Game Room will be a great place to spend quality family time with your kids, enable them to meet and make new friends, play board games, ping pong or watch a movie ont the large-screen.
- We will prepare a Lobster Clambake Dinner for you (Children's Menu is always available) with a minimum of 4 adults @ $50 each.
Nearby are the Museums at Old York. They are offering special hands-on programs for children ages 6-12 during this school vacation week. Advanced reservations are required. Please call (207)-363-4974 ext12. You may also consider a Demonstration/Cooking Class at nearby Stonewall Kitchen as part of your stay. For more activity suggestions, visit our Local Attractions page.
All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. "PPDO" means per person, double occupancy per night.
*Published "From $66.50 rate" is based upon two adults and two children under age 13 staying in a double Lower Beach Guest Room on our B&B Package. Rates do not include service charge for breakfast, maid service charges ($2 per person per day) or State Meals and Lodging Tax (currently 7%). These charges will be added to your room account.
**Extra charges apply for golf and spa treatments. Dinner is included in our Midweek Package (for one or two people). To add your children, just pay the extra person room charge and order items from the Children's or regular dinner menus.