Our Newest Luxury Guest Rooms
Overlooking the Western Point, The York River, and the Atlantic Ocean
These rooms are best suited for couples. Electronic wall-mounted "fire features" set the mood and provide additional ambiance. They feature a seating area. The ground floor units have a walk-out terrace. The second floor units offer a Juliet Balcony (no outdoor seating). The third floor units feature a semi-covered balcony.
You may review our first, second and third floor Floor Plans to see where these guest rooms are situated (Room Nos. 115, 215, 315, 129, 229, 329).
~ Harborview Luxury King Rates Range ~
|Available Year-Round||$236 to $768*|
*This range reflects one adult on B&B plan, off season, to two adults on premium Spa Rejuvenation, high season. Please use the booking widget to check specific package and date combinations or visit the individual packages pages. All rates are subject to Maine Meals and Lodging Tax, housekeeping charges and service charges.
- Walk-out terrace with lounge chairs. (ground floor)
- Juliet Balcony with comfortable indoor seating. Separate standing balcony. (second floor)
- Enclosed Balcony with table and chairs. (third floor)
- Electronic "fire" feature on wall opposite bed
- Private Bathroom with tub/shower
- Guest Safe
- Small Refrigerator
- Terry Robes
- Sitting Area
Bed Configurations Available:
- One King-sized Bed
- Pack 'n Play and/or cot may be added as an option
- Docking Station
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Stereo System
- Please see notes under Amenities (varies by floor).
- Harbor View
- The York River
- Atlantic Ocean may be visible from deck.
- Pleasure craft and lobster boats may pass on River.
- WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Most well-suited for adults only
- Smoking not allowed
These Harborview Luxury King guest rooms are luxuriously appointed and offer the feeling of a fireplace. The view is of The York River and you will likely see lobster, fishing and pleasure craft passing by in the channel. In addition, the coastline is rocky, so there is a soothing surf sound.